Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Blog anniversary!

Okay so really it was on Wednesday and I remembered it on Tuesday but not again until today which is fairly typical. To be honest I had a busy Wednesday we were in Logan all day looking at road bikes for Chris and than that night had dinner with some of my cousins. It was so much fun there were 4 girl grandkids born the same year I was so whenever the far away one comes to the area we try and get together we missed one this time because apparently a date was more important;) but we had so much fun I love these girls. I didn't bring a camera so I will have to wait to post a picture until one of them does. Anyways so I guess it is a good thing to spend a blogiversary doing something fun instead of sitting on the computer blogging about it! Thanks to everyone that actually checks this and even more to those of you who leave comments it makes me feel loved! Here's to one year and hopefully a good second one!
So since none of my wonderful cousins posted a picture of the other night here is one of all four of us just 25 years ago!

10 comments:

Caywood Clan said...

Great pic of your family! You all look terrific! I'm soooooo excited about the girls nite tonite!

Stringham Family said...

I am impressed that you remember the date you started a blog! I am glad you had fun with your family!

Unknown said...

Janelle... HAPPY BLOG ANNY! :)
I love your new family photo at the top... Your kids have grown up SO much since I saw them at the fair. I love comments too- It is what makes blogging SO much fun!
I hope that you have a good week!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! I love that picture! I will always think of Kirsten when I see it tho because she made that comment on facebook about your precarious position on the table!

Becky Moss said...

Wait a minute! Are we supposed to have blog anniversary's or are you one of those totally awesome people who can remember every date and always celebrate? If so I am enviousl, I fear I have given a fourth of my brain to each child and the half I am left with may never function properly. PS I love your family picture.

cjmom said...

It is hereditary, Calvin is the same way. He wakes up some mornings just to tell me that it is the birthday of one of the kids he graduated with! Janelle you are lucky. Laura Wright something had her baby on Monday

Smart Family said...

I didn't know that picture even existed! Do you know who is who? I love it!

Harris said...

oh my gosh how fun is that! That is so cool that you have a pic of all of you 25 years ago!
that is so fun that chris' work did that for you too..what cruise did you go on? Aren't they so much fun!! i agree you do need a little time away without kids every once in a while..even though we missed Connor like crazy!

Lori said...

Glad your blogging, thanks for getting me into it too. So fun to see what you're up to. Blogging makes it seem like I'm not so far away from everyone. Loved the sledding down the stairs. What a cool set up.

Harris said...

Good to see you blogging!!! It was good seeing your message. Hows life? Looks like your loving the blog life!!! it is quite fun!