Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

It is finally warm enough to play outside and we are loving it! Ryan needed a haircut so I told him to get into his swim trunks and we would cut it outside and than run through the "sprinkler" to clean him off!
This is the kids after the cute before they actually got wet! See their cute new swim suits I was so excited to find ones with sleeves! Yeah Old Navy!

Running away from the sprinkler, I couldn't find our sprinklers but there is a hole in the hose and it was just the perfect amount to get the kids just wet enough!
Livvy trying to get Ryan!

Livvy finding a better way to get Ryan!



Ryan helping Livvy with the sprayer he liked getting wet!

We had so much fun and than had hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill afterwords and ate outside it was so much fun! I love the warmer weather!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Makes me more excited for summer!

Smart Family said...

I think everone agrees, it was a long winter. We are all glad for the warmth. I love eating outside!!!!

christianne said...

That first picture Ryan looks like the only thing missing was the surf board under his arm! Too cute. We used to play in the sprinklers too.

Kaiann said...

I love the pics. I agree it is so nice to finally see some good weather!

cjmom said...

Ahh, the beautiful days of summer, wish it would come back!

The Glad Family said...

I'm glad to hear that your kids are such good friends. We were hoping to have them close so they will always have a friend! I think people probably think we are crazy but I'm really excited for Parker!

Veronica said...

How fun--now only if that warm weather would stay for more then a coulple days.