We had the Winward family reunion this last weekend and it was so much fun. My grandparents had 12 kids and none of them were shy about having kids so we have quite the group at these reunions. There were over 200 people at this one and we have so much fun. We went to a great campground in Paradise, UT it was perfect! Anyway here are so pics I didn't have my camera so I stole them from my mom! 
Here is Grandpa Winward showing off his father's day present!
Daniel eating ice cream! Aren't you supposed to be happier than that with an ice cream cone in your hand?
Ryan on the slip and slide he wasn't a big fan of throwing himself at the ground so he just ran threw it and then sat in the water at the end! For some of the other little ones who didn't get the hang of slipping down the whole slide I would take them and throw them down the slide!
Ryan helping Becca stay warm! I love this pic!
Olivia and Becca fishing together!
Becca, Olivia, Elena, and Ryan in their new cowboy hat that they got at the fish pond! They are all saying howdy! Well except Livvy I think she was about ready for a nap!

Here is Grandpa Winward showing off his father's day present!
Ryan on the slip and slide he wasn't a big fan of throwing himself at the ground so he just ran threw it and then sat in the water at the end! For some of the other little ones who didn't get the hang of slipping down the whole slide I would take them and throw them down the slide!
Ryan helping Becca stay warm! I love this pic!
Olivia getting upset that I won't let her play in the sand box while she is in a wet swim suit! That is my girl hands on hips and a foot stomp!
Olivia and Becca fishing together!
Becca, Olivia, Elena, and Ryan in their new cowboy hat that they got at the fish pond! They are all saying howdy! Well except Livvy I think she was about ready for a nap!
This is all of the Eagle Scouts that were at the reunion! All of my Grandpa Winwards sons and all of his grandsons became Eagle Scouts! Now also have some great grandsons that have received their Eagles as well. This picture also includes the in laws and there are at least 20 missing! What a great heritage to show to my son to encourage him to follow in their footsteps!


3 comments:
Actually some of those pictures are Justins, they sure are cute though. I love the hug pic and the hands on hips pic. Good job. Thomas is on, check my blog for his blogger page. It is something like outoftheblue09.blogspot.com
or something like that.
What fun! Don't you just love reunions? I cried when we had to leave our reunion...it's so hard to be away from great families.
Don't you just love summer time? Looks like a fun reunion! Sorry, I didn't get a hold of you on Saturday. Family stuff went longer than I thought. I left the videos with my mom, and she said she'd get them to your mom. Man, summer is busy!!
Post a Comment