We finally put up the Christmas tree last night, we had planned on moving back upstairs so we were going to wait until we did that to put one up then Chris got a full time job offer in IF that is pretty much going to require us to move there so we decided to stay in the basement instead of moving twice in a month. Anyway so after all of that we decided to just go get a fake tree that was marked down to $20 instead of getting a real one that would cost more than that. So we got a fake one with the promise that we would never use it again! So here are some pictures of us putting up the Christmas tree!
Christopher helping Ryan put on the bell angel. He really was excited we just didn't get a picture of that!

Me helping Olivia put the angel on top

The kids presenting the finished tree!
4 comments:
cute! i love the last picture! we bought a fake tree a few years back to use "just in case" we didn't have a chance to get a real one...fortunately we haven't had to use it yet. :)
Your tree looks cute. I can't believe how big Ryan looks. He's turning into a big boy. A little scary that our kids have to grow up, huh?
Cute pictures. Can I also say that I love coming to your blog just to listen to music. You have the best Christmas music, so I like to put your blog on while I clean, ha ha.
I love the looks on the kids faces! Cute!
Post a Comment