Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MIA

So I don't even have a good reason for not blogging this summer we haven't been super busy I just don't take a lot of pictures so then I don't blog! So I will just run down a few of our basic things from this summer I can think of! In June we went camping a few times and it was my birthday which we went camping for!
This is Olivia helping her dad roast marshmallows or vice versa!
There is actually a pic of me Chris must have gotten the camera!

In July Chris did the Allen Butler Crit and I had Jason's kids with me for the night so we went to see him race and they came around and gave all of the kids shirts but they only had big ones!!!
Then at the end of July we had a family reunion, at the campsite there was a splash park which the kids loved!!!



We also did a small trip to Boise and stayed with our friends who deserted to the other side of the state!!! Ryan learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. And I am sure a lot of other things happened which I can't think of right now but that is our summer in a nut shell! We are gearing up for fall Chris starts his masters program this month with a trip to Texas and Ryan will be starting Kindergarten this fall so we will have a busy end of the year! We are good, happy, and healthy and hope you all are too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like summer has been good to your family! I just can't get over how much Olivia looks LIKE YOU.

sharon said...

yay for a new post Oliva looks so much like you :) and Yay for kindergarten that is soo much fun, congrats to Chris for starting his masters and I just realized that your friend Amber said the same thing about Oliva :)

Jenny Axford Cook said...

Glad you had a good summer and that things are going well. Keep bloggin'-I love seeing how you're doing! :)

cjmom said...

Glad you are back on, I love to read your blog!