Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ryan's First Day of School!!!!

So yesterday Ryan went to Kindergarten. The first day was just an intro open house day and then the real first day was today! I took way too many pictures but I am okay with that so I hope ya'll are too!!!!
Ryan's special breakfast that his daddy made him!!! Mickey Mouse pancakes, he loves pancakes with cottage cheese and jam on top!


Ryan in front of our house all ready to go! He was excited to wear his batman t-shirt because it glows in the dark, and his new Toy Story shoes!
Ryan headed into the school, look at the size of that back pack! It is a good thing he is strong!


Dropping of his school supplies with his teacher!

He found his hook so he could hang up his backpack!

Coloring at his desk!
Coming home from school!

He loved school and was so excited to go back today, I think tomorrow I will let him ride the bus! Twenty min after we dropped him off this morning Olivia asked if we could go back to see what Ryan was doing! Just a note, there were no tears from any of us we were all too excited!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun day! The first one and the first day is a tear jerker for me!
Glad he had fun and looked forward to the 2nd day!

Shae said...

so fun! and how spoiled he is to get mickey mouse pancakes from his Daddy!! that's awesome!

cjmom said...

And now life changes forever.

christianne said...

That is so great, Ryan is so big! Love the pictures. :~>