Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Positive Test

I am doing this blog because I am planning on not telling about this pregnancy for awhile and if you know me that will kill me!  So this is my way of telling without anyone actually knowing and I will make this blog not private when we decide to tell!  Anyway today I got a positive pregnancy test.   I am 4 days late and so have been taking pregnancy tests all week but no positive.  I got my IUD out just over a month ago so that may have screwed up my cycle so I don't really know when I am due.  The official due date will probably be June 1st but we will know more when I have my first ultrasound hopefully at 10 weeks!  Also hoping for twins but again it will be awhile before we find that out!  Right now I am just excited to finally have a positive test and ready to embark on this new adventure more than 4 years after I did this last!!!

No comments: