So I kinda have a lot to update but our camera is broken so it will be a mostly picture less update. So Christopher and I were able to leave the kids with his mom and go to Las Vegas for a radiographic educators conference, it was so nice to have some time to ourselves and just enjoy, we actually did a lot of relaxing and not a lot of going out but that was okay for us. We did go to a hockey game. When we got back we found out that our landlords were going to do a short sale on our home and could there fore not have tenants so we would have to move. That was on Sunday and by Wednesday we had found a new place closer to Ryan's school and actually a better fit for our family, so we signed papers on Wednesday and decided to move on Monday of the next week as it was presidents day and the only day that not only Chris had off but our families had off too to be able to help. So I got to packing and on Thursday was packing up the bathroom and found some pregnancy tests along with some feminine stuff and thought huh it is about that time maybe I will just take a pregnancy test to see if it is okay to pack all of this stuff up, not seriously thinking that I was pregnant, but low and behold the test came back positive. This actually made sense since I had been pretty much dead on my feet and not feeling great for the past week or so. So amidst all of this fun we moved to a new house that we love. Christopher and I were also able to take another kidless trip to Phoenix for his brothers wedding. It is nice to have parents that are willing to watch our kids and nice to have a mini vacation together before we get into the throws of this pregnancy and we will have 4 kids before we know it.
Anyways so we are expecting baby #4 he or she (we are all kinda hoping he around here, even Olivia) is set to arrive at the end of October so the baby will be just less than 17 months younger than Emily. I was hoping to have a very non ill pregnancy because last time I had babies this close together the 2nd one I felt a lot better than the first one but so far no dice and I am dealing with mucho morning sickness. Every morning I bless the invention of Zophran. So we had our first appt. today and confirmed that there is just one baby in there (yay) and that so far everything looks perfect! Here is a pic. of our cute little blob.


6 comments:
Yay for a new baby! Booo for feeling crappy! Hopefully it will wear off quickly. Yay for only one! haha Booo for having to move. Yay for finding a house quickly! And another YAY for trips with Chris! Love you, Nell! Glad I got to talk to ya today. You are amazing!
Happy for you! Babies are fun, tiring, but fun!
Oh, congratulations, darling! I've heard wonderous things about zophran. prayers and blessings for a safe and happy pregnancy. hip hip hooray on the new place, too!
Congratulations on all of your blessings! Life is busy.
Wow! So many changes for you in life lately! Congrats on the new home and the new baby! I think your baby is pretty lucky to have such a fun mom as you. :c)
Congrats! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment