Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Miss Amy's First Birthday

Sweet Miss Amy turned one on the 18th.  We were planning on going to the cardboard boat races that MSU was having for homecoming but it was cold and rainy all day.  So we signed Ryan and Olivia up for a cupcake decorating class instead and we all went to that and then used those cupcakes for a birthday cake for Amy.  I know I am a genius!  Anyway here are some pictures.
Amy also took her first solo steps on her birthday.  I know the picture is dark and it is just a few steps but she totally did it!

Trying to keep Amy from touching the flame on her candle

She wanted her presents!

Ryan showing off the cupcakes he decorated!

Olivia's cupcakes

Miss Amy chilling with her breakfast on her birthday morning!
One year ago!