Sunday, February 17, 2008
Bloglines
okay so I know this is going to be a repeat for some people cause Carrie posted it a few weeks ago and half the people on my blog list are on hers but for the other half this has been very useful and a time saver. Anyways I am talking about bloglines. This is a website where you can put all of the blogs you check daily and it checks them for you and tells you which sites have new posts, it is pretty cool and for those of you that have a list a mile long of blogs you like to check out this is great cause now you know which ones have been updated. Anyways that is it for today. Have a great President's Day if you are like us and it means time off school and work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Yep, Bloglines is a huge time saver. The cool thing is you can add any website that you usually check that has an RSS feed. I think that is pretty darn cool. Technology is both wonderful and a pain in the neck!
Hey you-
I was blogging this morning and somehow came across your blog. It looks like you are staying busy and happy.
Take care,
Amanda "Crane"
you can check out my blog at timporterfamily.blogspot.com
yay! I am so happy to read this! Im going to go get it set up right away :)
well, I hope you guys are recovering from Vegas okay! It is hard to find time during sales, you would think there would be plenty...but it goes quick! I can't beleive we've already been out here two months! i better start planning our second temple trip in order to get it in before we leave!
thanks for the great info on bloglines - i can't wait to set it up! sorry you all had pink eye, that sucks!
Post a Comment