Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Vegas

Yeah Chris and I are off to Vegas for the week. We are driving to BL tonight to drop the kids of at Chris's parents and then Chris and I leave tomorrow morning. Chris has a radiographic conferance down there this week so we are using it as an opportunity to get away from the kids. I am really excited I love my kids but I really believe that getting away as a couple every once in a while is important. Anyways I just wanted to flaunt my fun weekend where the weather gets above freezing. Hope you all have a good week!

10 comments:

Laura said...

A week away from the kids? I'm so jealous! Have fun soaking up all the sunny warmth in Vegas.

Anonymous said...

Have a ton of fun during your week away. I am looking forward to Lake Powell in August when Jason and I get to do the same thing - a week without the kids.

Anonymous said...

we'll try to have a good week while your flouncing around in the good weather!! My week without kids will be without husband too...girls camp in July.

Harris said...

yay! Vegas is a lot warmer than Bear Lake for sure! Enjoy your time here in Vegas, if you need anything let me know...we are in Henderson!

cjmom said...

And I get to visit the kids! Yes!!! But oh, I am tired of shoveling and we are supposed to get more tomorrow, but that is ok, we prayed for snow and we shall not whine. (too much!)

Anonymous said...

That does sound like fun- Enjoy your time & I hope you get to do somee fun things together... = )

rubberbucketsaysso said...

how fun for you two! I think it will be a couple of years at least till we will be away from our kids for that long... I'm comfortable leaving for a couple of days, but a week feels like too much.... Guess I just worry too much about what could happen whilst I'm away... realizing of course that enough happens while I'm here!

Veronica said...

I love Vegas. We were just there in November. Have a great time and enjoy your time as husband and wife and not mommy and daddy for a week.

Harris said...

yeah, for sure I will add you to my blog! Our website is harrisbabyupdates.blogspot.com....yeah it is the same time that you were pregnant, my due date is around sept 14th! I'm not exactly sure because I haven't been into the dr. but somewhere around there :)

I hope you guys had fun...there is a lot to do in Las vegas!

Laura said...

So, tell us about your Vegas trip. I need to live vicariously through you since my vacation isn't until May. Ugg!