This is a picture of Ryan and Olivia in Ryan's "special bed" (the crib mattress on the floor in the spare room we use this for naps so they don't interrupt each others naps) Olivia came in with me to wake Ryan up and decided she wanted to take a nap with Ryan as soon as they got all cuddled up Ryan said, "Mom don't you want to take a picture?" So I ran and got my camera and got this cute shot. I am so glad that they are such good friends it makes my life a little easier!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Chameleon
So we were looking at my mom's blog today and she has a bunch of pictures at the bottom so Ryan and I were looking at the picture of Jason's family and I was asking him who the different people were and when we got to Camille I said who is this and he says "chameleon" there is a Handy Manny episode with a chameleon so he must have thought it was the same name, I love it when kids get words like that screwed up it is so funny!

This is a picture of Ryan and Olivia in Ryan's "special bed" (the crib mattress on the floor in the spare room we use this for naps so they don't interrupt each others naps) Olivia came in with me to wake Ryan up and decided she wanted to take a nap with Ryan as soon as they got all cuddled up Ryan said, "Mom don't you want to take a picture?" So I ran and got my camera and got this cute shot. I am so glad that they are such good friends it makes my life a little easier!
This is a picture of Ryan and Olivia in Ryan's "special bed" (the crib mattress on the floor in the spare room we use this for naps so they don't interrupt each others naps) Olivia came in with me to wake Ryan up and decided she wanted to take a nap with Ryan as soon as they got all cuddled up Ryan said, "Mom don't you want to take a picture?" So I ran and got my camera and got this cute shot. I am so glad that they are such good friends it makes my life a little easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ha ha! I love it! Growing up I was always "Carmen" to my dad's hired hands because for some reason they couldn't say, "Camille." So "Cameleon" is at least closer than that. It's always nice when your kids are friends with each other. Makes life easier most days.
I love that fun picture of your cute kids! It looks like they are great friends! :) That is the BEST!!
If only kids would always act so nice to each other!
That is too cute, I love the one of them snuggling.
Post a Comment