Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

4 Years!

So I know I have posted this before but it is one of my favorite wedding pictures!


So this post is a few days late but Christopher and I had our 4 year anniversary on Wednesday the 23rd. It is so weird to think that we have been married for that long and at the same time it seems like we have been together forever. I really got lucky he is the best husband I don't get to see him very often since he is going to school and working but he is so good to me a such a good dad. I love him so much and am so grateful that he decided to take a risk on me. Just a quick engagement story. For those of you who don't know we dated in high school and then I sent him off on his mission the Nov after we graduated. I "waited faithfully" or at least was single when he got home. We went on a few dates and then 3 weeks to the day from when he got home we went to Salt Lake City to see the lights and temple square and he proposed right in front of the temple. I kind thought I knew he was going to but thought he is not that stupid this is way too soon but he did ask and even though I had planned to say no and ask me later I got my answer when he asked and found myself saying yes and have never regretted it! Anyway after we got engaged we spent the rest of our engagement apart as he was going to BYU and I was going to ISU. We got married on April 23, 2004 as soon as he got done with the semester. Anyways that is our story I'll see if I can find some cute pics!

This is actually the very spot where we got engaged!
I like this one mostly cause you can see the back of my dress and I loved the back of my dress I love the front too!

7 comments:

Shae said...

Congrats on your Anniversary! Funny thing...I was just looking at some pictures today that we took at your wedding...Nate and I had been married for a few months, and Nicole and Jeff were dating...and you had just gotten married!

Erin said...

Awwww, I love wedding pictures. Congrats my dear.

Anonymous said...

Those are really fun pictures! I didn't know that you guys dated in HS. Congrats on your anniversary, I didn't realize that I was already married before you. cRaZy- Time FLIES...

Kami said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love your pictures! I'm still working on posting the cake recipe. When I do, I'll leave you a comment so you know.

Veronica said...

Happy Anniversary. Those are really pretty pictures of you guys.

Jayson & Carrie said...

Aww...cute Nell! I love the back of your dress also! I think I'm going to have to come look at the rest of your wedding pics now...

rubberbucketsaysso said...

Congratulations! It's weird to me that you guys were married only two months before Nate and I were... I think I was at your reception, I never can seem to remember those things. Anyways, I know how the non-existent husband thing goes, but at least mine will be done with school in thirteen weeks, and then We're going on vacation- a week and a half to remember how to bug eachother real well!! ;)