Thursday, April 3, 2008
Ryan's 3rd Birthday
Ryan's birthday was yesterday we had lots of fun and had some friends over last night for cake and ice cream. He was so cute he actually woke up at 5:15am which is interesting because that is the exact time he was born. He told me, "it is my birthday today and I am 3 thats right I'm 3" it is cuter when he says it as he struggles with "R"s so it sound more like "fwee" he is so cute here are some pictures of the "party" and his "spiderman" cake! Ryan got a stacking train, a bunch of cars and trucks, a soccer ball, and shin guards. He has his very first soccer practice today and his first game on Saturday I can't believe he is growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can't believe he's three! Micah will be hitting that next month...it's crazy to think that they are getting so old already!
(I clicked on the slide show to see all the pictures, but it didn't work) :(
Post a Comment