
So I was thinking no presents for mother's day as Chris is gone and Ryan is only 3 a little to young to figure the whole thing out, although when I told him what day it was he got all excited and said, "Happy Mother's Day mommy" it was cute cause I didn't even have to tell him to say it. Anyways I did get surprised though Chris had Kyler put flowers and a note from him on my table while I was gone so I came home and there was a bunch of flowers it totally made my day. And then since I figured that I would have to make my own dinner I was going to make it good so I fed the kids mac and cheese and put them to bed early and then cooked myself a steak and had some leftover BLT salad (so good btw) so I had a fun easy really yummy dinner and all in all had a really good mother's day the kids even made cards for me in nursery. I am getting a sewing machine though from my anniversary/Mother's Days/birthday present since they are all with in 2 months of each other so if anyone has good advice on how to pick out a good sewing machine that would be great cause I am really excited to get one!
5 comments:
I'm glad you had a good mother's day, even though Chris wasn't home. I do have to say...I love your dishes! (We have the same ones!) :)
As for sewing machines...I love Bernina's...and they've got a good one that is around $200 or so...I think my mom can get you the hook-up with it or whatnot. Let me know. Congrats on getting one, though...they are so fun, and soooooooo worth it!
How hard!! I am glad that you had a good mother's day...where is Chris installing at and who for? my hat is off to you for staying home with the kids...i would be packing them up and going right with him. How long is Chris gone for?
NICE!
Good for you. Hey, we have the same cornwell setting.
I just realized I said cornwell instead of corelle. I think I have been around my hubby too much. (Cornwell are tools.)
Post a Comment