Olivia has finally switched to a big girl bed, about a month ago she started climbing out of her playpen and we couldn't get her to stay in bed so with this at least she can get back in herself after she stops throwing a fit. It is a good thing she is so cute!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Soccer is Over
Soccer ended on Saturday and we were glad Ryan got sick of it but he did love the trophy he got at the end he was so excited about it, after we got home he wanted to take it to his nap with him. I set it up so he could see it but wouldn't let him have it in bed, he was okay with that. We will see if he decides to do it again next year. If nothing else we got a nice tan. Okay so he doesn't look that excited in the pic but really he was.

Olivia has finally switched to a big girl bed, about a month ago she started climbing out of her playpen and we couldn't get her to stay in bed so with this at least she can get back in herself after she stops throwing a fit. It is a good thing she is so cute!
Olivia has finally switched to a big girl bed, about a month ago she started climbing out of her playpen and we couldn't get her to stay in bed so with this at least she can get back in herself after she stops throwing a fit. It is a good thing she is so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What a priceless look on his face. If I didn't know he was really excited, I might say he's thinking, "What a piece of junk!" Ha ha!
Yay for big girl beds! I'm hoping that Mariah will be read for one within the next few months since we've only got one crib!
Wahoo for soccer, I had such a blast... I mean that Trevor had such a blast!
Cute pics. Soccer looks fun, I can't wait til Ty is old enough to play. How was moving your little girl to a toddler bed? Did she do ok? I am dragging my feet about moving Ty to one because I am afraid he will be so naughty!
How has the big girl bed worked out? I bet it was so much fun watching your little boy play soccer.
When we moved Damian to his big boy bed we had to put him back in it soooo many times before he would stay by himself, but now he's pretty good, tho he has his days...
kid soccer is the BEST! (Or "Swarm-ball" as we call it)
Post a Comment