Chris, Ryan, Olivia, Justin, and Scott at the top
This one is the only one with me in it that I am willing to post but you can see the columns really well they are gorgeous!
Livvy and Daddy on the way up
Scott and Justin they aren't even posing but I thought it was such a cute picture
Ryan and Daddy
We were trying to get a pic of the kids but couldn't get them both looking at the same time, Ryan was actually looking most of the time but the one time Livvy did Ryan looked away, typical!
Ryan and Daddy at the very end!
We had lots of fun and then after made sandwiches and had dinner at the park.


8 comments:
Sounds like fun. I think it's so crazy how I found your website through Mandy's. I never would have imagined that you two knew eachother. Glad we saw you at the park today. Are you going to the ward campout? Do you know how to get there? I think we may try to go, I just don't know much about it. We haven't really been to church a lot lately. Let me know.
I'm so glad we are blog buddies now, I say the more the merrier right. And, yes I am so excited for Jesse to get back. It will be so awesome. Thanks for being so supportive and understanding, you totaly get it though with Chris leaving you alone with 2 kids, and not just my 1. Even though he's back now, you have been there. Talk to you soon.
Hey Janelle - I was just going to let you know that I am getting to work with miss Tiffany - but now that I got on, she has already commented to let you know! She is a doll. Anyway, we just have lots of new mutual friends - so fun! You and your fam are still cute as ever!! Hey - did Kyler get married yet? Do you keep in touch with him?
looks like you had a great hike. that is something we like to do as a family too. sometimes the tiny little legs don't make it too far but we have a ball.
Cute pictures! I love the one with Olivia looking at the camera and Ryan not. She looks all cute and rosy-like she just hiked up a mountain. =)
Way cute. Last time we did that I was pregnant with Olivia & it was sooo windy.
WHAT A FUN IDEA FOR FHE. THAT IS SUCH A PRETTY PLACE. I LOVE THE PICS!
Post a Comment