We went camping last weekend on a ward camp out. It was the first time we have gone camping since we got married, (unless you count our first 2 summers when we lived at scout camp but we had a cabin so I don't.) Anyways we had a lot of fun the kids just loved running around. We didn't have a whole lot of luck with the sleeping part as our air mattress didn't hold air for more than a half hour so that was not great but all in all fun. I didn't get any pictures of the actual camping part but we did go fishing in the morning, so these are the pics of Ryan and Olivia's first fishing expedition.

Ryan really is happy he just isn't happy about stalling the fishing to look at the camera!

Daddy teaching Ryan how to hold the pole

Ryan fishing all by himself

Ryan and Olivia watching daddy fish, okay so Olivia is watching the loud guys a little ways down fish.
We didn't catch anything, the fish weren't biting well, but we had fun and Ryan is excited to go again!
8 comments:
How fun, did you have to untangle the lines for them?
that looks so fun. my kids love to fish when we come home to visit. they get so excited to go. just wait until you actually catch one ryan won't know what to do with all the excitment.
Fun for you! How did you like camping with two little ones?
Happy birthday, by the way! The big 25...you're now in your mid-20's! :)
Making memories to last a lifetime! It looks like you had a ton of fun!
We love camping, I haven't done it since I had Collin, so I don't know how things will go with two little boys at night. Looks like it was fun I want to get my kids fishing that looks like fun and something that the kids would enjoy.
Fun pictures... You are brave. How did our moms do it every year at Stump Creek with absolutely no shade?
Great blog. your kids are getting so big. Crazy! I've finally gotten my blog going. So I'll keep up with you a little better.
I'm glad you got pixs of their first time fishing. I still remember mine....
Post a Comment