
I just had to pay a little tribute to Michael Phelps we just got finished watching his last race and I will have to admit I had tears in my eyes as they won (I know I'm a woos when it comes to sports!). Ryan happened to wake up right before the race so we brought him out to watch. As I was putting him back to bed he told me, "He did it, he's a real good swimmer!" I couldn't put it any better we have watched every race and I almost am sad it is over, it has been fun to watch World History occur and I honestly think it is going to be one of those events that people will tell their kids I saw that happen! Here's to Michael Phelps! Congratulations on making history!


6 comments:
janelle, i just wanted to say that i enjoyed watching you take care of your kids at the fair! you looked so great...hope all is well!!
My sister in laws brother Rockne Brubaker is working really hard to make it to the winter olympics in the pair skating so I am getting excited for that hopefully he will get to go! And bring us home another gold!!
Hey, I heard that I just missed you at the fair the other night! Man, if Paden wasn't so hard to keep track of, I probably would have stayed longer. Oh well, I hope you guys had fun!
what's a woos?
Wahoo to Michael Phelps. Mmmm. Go swimming.
He certainly made the Olympics for me!!! I especially enjoyed watching his perfect body - I mean... form.
COME-ON! Who couldn't notice?
Post a Comment