
All of us at the park!

Some of the kids we were missing a few but I thought this was pretty cute!

I thought this pic of Ryan and Chris was cute you can also see Olivia's hair!

At the reception we had so much fun!

Kyler acting like Kyler!
I think we realized that we may have gotten older but none of us had grown up pretty scary since we have kids! Maybe we ought to try the growing up thing sometime soon, on the other hand it is just to much fun to be as we are!
ps these pics are all stolen from Carrie's myspace since I am a little slow and forgot my camera!


8 comments:
I'm way sad! It would have been so fun to get together. It looks like everyone had a great time. It's neat to see old friends hang out. Made me realize how much I miss everyone. Miss you!
That looks like you guys had so much fun! Man...I haven't seen anyone for a long time! I feel like I should have been there, even though I'm not a "Bear-Laker"! lol It's crazy how the time flies and we all grow up (or older) so fast!
Oh- That is so much fun! We are the county fair this week & I have to admit it has been fun to see some old HS friends. :)
I'm totally sad that I didn't get there in time to see everyone but I still had a great time!! I'm excited to see the pics on carrie's blog...you know the one pic of us being "gangsta" haha...no one could be more white than me!!
Wow! I just put these pictures on my blog so when I clicked on yours I was totally confused for a second! I'm retarded I know! :) Such a fun day!!! Love you all!!
looks like fun. It is so great to see old friends.
I wish I could have come, that sounds like it was so fun. It would have been nice to see you all again.
EXCEPT FOR SOMEONE IS MISSING!!! ME!!!! :o( Stupid Job anyways.
Post a Comment