So I got an email the other day with this offer from snapfish:
Get your first set of 20 4" x 8" photo cards for just 20¢ -- that's only a penny each! Choose from over 100 holiday designs that are completely customizable.Just use coupon CARD08 at checkout to save big on your season's greetings. Hurry, this offer ends November 23!*
just go to snapfish.com
I have used them for photos before and they are really great anyways if your like me and don't send out more than a few cards this is a great buy. And since I have finally found my camera (okay so Chris found it) I can take a cute picture of the kids and make some super cute cars! Unfortunately since my camera was gone for a month and a half now I can't find the transfer cord which is completely typical, but we will figure something out and soon I will stop posting boring pictureless posts and get new pics up!
PS Our current tenants are moving out Dec.1 so we need to new tenants so if anyone knows someone that is looking for a place in this area we have an awesome 2 bedroom apt. it is $575 a month and that includes all the utilities and it is a really big apt!


4 comments:
Hey Thanks I just ordered my Christmas cards that was way cheap!!
I love the new background and the christmas music playlist! Yeah for Christmas!
hey janelle- i don't know if you know but my new blog address is 2002forever.blogspot.com and we are going private! so send me your email so i can invite you!! looking forward to the pictures of your kids!
Hey so i see where to add you at but how do I get the URL number. I am really struggling with that. This stuff is hard. Oh and by the way we got our visitng teacheing doen. lol
Post a Comment