Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Card


So since I only got 20 Christmas Cards this year 98% of you all won't be seeing them (we have a lot of family) So I thought I would post it on here so you could see how cute it turned out! Our scanner is having issues so this isn't the best copy but that is all we have!

10 comments:

jess said...

It turned out very cute! Your kids are adorable!

Unknown said...

I LVOE IT! CUTE-

Shae said...

So cute!

Hot MMMama said...

I love the card! Way to cute!

....of course, I have to wonder, who makes the top 20??

Anonymous said...

Those are ADORABLE!! Im at least number 20,right? :) Hey, email me your address by the way, in case I actually get our cards out this year!

Unknown said...

That is a super cute card.

Kami said...

That card is sooo cute! Kids are the best! Have a Merry Christmas!

Harris said...

kids are so precious! What a cute card!!

Veronica said...

Very cute.

Kaiann said...

They are so sweet. What a cute Christmas card.