Ryan and Olivia helping decorate!
Ryan and Olivia in front of the finished tree!
Mom helping Livvy put on the first ornament!
Dad helping Ryan put the Angel on the top!
So there you have it our pretty tree. We did go buy it this year as Chris ended up sick one of the days we were supposed to go get one and working to make up for the sick day the other day! We could have waited until this weekend but there is no snow so we couldn't even make a sledding day out of it so we just went to Lowes, and really I don't think they grow them like this out in the wild it is so pretty!


6 comments:
I'm so jealous of your beautiful real tree. This will be mine and Kasey's 7th Christmas together and we're still going strong with our two-foot fake table top tree.
It will be so nice to have a house one day so we can have a real tree.
we have nate's parents seven foot fake one this year. of the four years we've been married, we've only had one real tree... I love them tho...I think we're going to have to go up to the mountains or raid someone's pine tree just for a few boughs to make the house smell nice....
That is so fun to let the kids help decorate. It helps build those great family "memories". :) Your kids are so cute!!
I too love real christmas trees. Yours looks great and how sweet of you to let your kids help decorate. Even after saying we don't touch.I have had nothing but real. However, I hate putting the lights on. My tree has been in my house for 2 days now and I just haven't had the desire to start the lights. I totally feel like I wil go insane if I say don't touch just look one more time, but what do you do?
so nice!! The pictures are so precious too..Christmas has gotten more and more fun every year that the kids have gotten bigger. I've totally remembered why I loved it again..like yummy smelling Christmas trees! I LOVE being able to get a real one from the hardware store- what a novel idea!
Oh my goodness, we have the same background...again. Oh well, at least we know someone with good taste eh?
I totally have tree-envy....
Post a Comment