Sunday, March 22, 2009
Potty Training part deux!
So if it feels like I was just talking about this 6 months ago it is because I was! But now that Ryan has joined the ranks of the potty trained it is the girl's turn! She has been ready emotionally for awhile but just didn't have the bladder control so when a noticed a few weeks ago a longer time between wet diapers I decided to jump on it while she was still wanting to! So Olivia has been in underwear for a week and a half now and is doing pretty good! She has been accident free for a few days now and when she does have one it is at home and only one a day! Yeah I am very excited to almost be free of diapers forever. She is still not night trained and probably won't be for a while but I will take what I can get! We have been bribing her with chocolate since the sticker chart didn't work with her like it did for Ryan so she gets a piece of chocolate every time she goes with out an accident. Unfortunately we have started to do this with Ryan as well since he felt left out and we didn't want him backsliding! Anyways no pics for this post since I am not going to take pictures of this glorious event!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wahoo! That's awesome Janelle (
& Chris). Only a parent can truly know the joy of such a thing.
EXCITING TIMES!!! it sounds like she's totally ready now!
No more diapers forever? Does that mean you are not going to have anymore kids? Kathy
Post a Comment