Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Tag

I have been tagged for this one a few times on blogs and facebook so I decided to post it here and than it will automatically go on my facebook too! This is just for your first but I'm doing it for both my babies!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?Ryan no we weren't going to get pregnant until September and than I really felt like I should stop taking my birth control in July and then we found out a few weeks later that I was already pregnant! With Olivia again we were planning on getting pregnant the next September and I had just had a miscarriage on another oops pregnancy so we were being extra careful and still we got pregnant again she ended up being born the September that we were going to start trying to get pregnant!

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? yep for both

3 WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? With Ryan completely freaked out but excited too. With Olivia I was just amazed thinking there was no way that I was pregnant again!

4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?Ryan-21 Olivia-23

5.HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? just home pregnancy tests

6. WHERE YOU YOU WHEN YOU FOUND OUT? Ryan in my cabin at scout camp. With Olivia in our Maple St apt

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?Ryan Chris of course but I couldn't find him so I walked all over the camp to find him it was the longest half hour ever. Than we told tons of people at camp right after (I can't keep a secret)! Olivia I told Chris first and than our parents right away because we were a little bit scared that something was going to go wrong again.


8. WHEN DID YOU "SPILL THE BEANS" TO EVERYONE?We didn't keep a secret with either of them it is too much fun just to tell everyone. The only pregnancy we didn't tell people right away we lost.

9. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes I am very impatient and we couldn't afford not to know I had to start looking for sales!

10. DUE DATE? Ryan- April 12, 2005 Olivia-Sept. 18, 2006

11. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Ryan yes for so long and I was in school at the time and I had one class that made me sick but I still passed. Olivia I was sick but no puking which was such a relief after Ryan!

12. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?Ryan meat and lots of it I would double the meat on hamburgers. Olivia sour anything!

13. WHAT FOOD(S) MADE YOU NAUSEOUS?I don't remember anything specifically I just got sick a lot!

14. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Both of them I was irritated with having to go to the bathroom all of the time it is such a waste of time.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? #1 Boy #2 Girl

16. DID YOU GET ANY STRETCH MARKS?Yep with both of them with Ryan I didn't have any for along time and then just over night they were there. With Olivia they were already there from Ryan and I only got a few more.

17. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?Ryan no I wanted a boy for the first one so that my kids would have an older brother. Olivia I so wanted another boy because they were going to be so close in age and could be friends but now I am so glad that I have one of each and they are still great friends

18. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?I don't have any idea I think weighing yourself through pregnancy is just mean! My doctors did but I didn't really pay attention!

19. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? With Ryan yes with Olivia no.

20. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it and helped plan it.

21. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? The only complication was that I tested positive for group b strep so I had to have an IV for a while before I delivered.

22. WHEN & WHERE DID YOU GO INTO LABOR?Ryan my water broke at my house while I was doing homework by myself but no real labor started until I was at the hospital. I did have contractions for at least 3 weeks before he was born. Olivia it was a Sunday and we had a lunch at the bishops house and all day I was just having contractions 5 min apart but they weren't getting that much worse so we just decided to go to the hospital at 8pm so that we wouldn't have to get Ryan up to go to a sitter in the middle of the night. Again I had contractions for a good month before it was so irritating!

23. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Both at our local hospital in the exact same room.

24. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?Ryan about 9 hours from when my water broke Olivia about 12 hours from when I went into the hospital.

25. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Chris for both

26. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?Chris and my mom with both and lot of doctors and nurses.

27. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural with both

28. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Ya I am not one to be in pain just for the fun of it although with Ryan getting the epidural was almost as painful as the labor since it took 45 min to do!

29. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH/HOW LONG?Ryan was 8lb 2oz and 21in long and Olivia was 7lb 15oz and 19 in long I think I don't remember for sure I could look it up but I am lazy!

30. WAS THE BABY BORN EARLY OR LATE? Ryan was 10 days early and Olivia was 7 days early! I told the doctors that there was no way that I was going past my due dates with either of them but never got close enough to worry!

31. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?Ryan was April 2, 2005 at 5:25ish am and Olivia was September 11, 2006 at 9:45ish am.

32. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Ryan Alexander and Olivia Rose

33. DOES THE NAME HAVE ANY SIGNIFICANT MEANING?With Ryan we just really liked the names it would have been Alexander first but Chris wanted to call him Lex and I said no so it became his middle name instead. With Olivia I have love the name since I was a little girl I have a great Grandmother name Olivia and I have just always loved it. The Rose part is from Sleeping Beauty (that is all Chris)

34. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?Ryan is -3 yrs. 11 months and Olivia will be 2 1/2 this month.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I noticed that you are a follower of Delightful Dots. I just wanted to send out a comment to let you know about a new site that is similar to DD... If you want, we'd love it if you would check us out!
Thanks for taking the time to read this and possibly give us a chance!

www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com

Kaiann said...

How fun! It is always fun to learn more about friends.

sarefamily said...

hey janelle, found your blog spot- the kids are beautiful!! crazy how fast time goes and how much everybody changes!! We have a blog that I just made private, email me if you want an invite!!

Caywood Clan said...

How fun...I've noticed alot of this tag going around I think I'll wait to post it as I've already done like 10 posts today! You should check it out I finally got it updated! Looks like you guys had a great time in Vegas. I'm glad you guys could get away from everything...how i wish we could do that...something to look forward to right?

Veronica said...

I love baby birth stories. That was a fun tag. It is so much fun hearing other mom's stories on their kids