Chris already to go with the kids!
Chris out side the Holt after graduation! This is the only shot I got but I will hopefully be getting some more from our moms!
Ryan looking at the water!
Olivia dancing down the pathway! She has been sick all week but the outside air seemed to energize her!
Ryan and Olivia on this really cute bench I tried to get them to pose but you can see how that worked out!
A better pose on bench #2 but they were already done by the time that I got close!
All in all we had a great weekend!
Also I switched back to the old music but added 2 songs, I have a special song with each of my kids and Candy Girl is Olivias it is so cute to hear her sing it with me! And You are my Sunshine is mine and Ryans! So I added them to my playlist so they could hear how the songs are actually supposed to sound!


9 comments:
Congrats to Chris and Happy Mother's day to Janelle, hope you both had great days!
CONGRATS Chris on graduation! YAY!!
The pictures of the kids are cute!!
Congrats on the graduation!! That is so exciting! I can't believe how big your kids are!!! They are way cute!
Congratulations on graduating! That is such an accomplishment! I hope you are able to find a job soon that isn't too far away. And Happy Mother's Day!
Congratulations! What an awesome feeling to be done. Now what?
Congrats to Chris. That walk looked very beautiful, what a cute bench and kids on it:)
CONGRATULATIONS!! That picture of him is awesome!
Happy (belated) Mom's day to ya and thanks for the cute little walk with your family :)
I added a blog like Celeste did so you can be updated when I update my private blog
its davidsonfv.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Nice pics, I will put some of mine up so you can get them. Yea Christopher!
That's so exciting! Your kids are beautiful and I sure miss you. I'll be coming up to Idaho this July...will you be around?
Post a Comment