Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

update!

So I haven't posted a lot but that is because our summer has been kind of slow. When we do go and do things I don't ever remember to take pictures because we are busy having fun and pictureless posts aren't very much fun! We have been trying to sell our house so we can move closer to Chris's new job, so we have moved into our basement apt. to give us a chance to fix up the upstairs and make it more sellable. One nice thing is the basement is a lot cooler than the upstairs so we save money not having to run an ac unit! We put our house on the market a week ago and we already have someone that wants it he is just having problems getting a loan so hopefully that will all work out and we can move. We will also have to find a home up there but it will be good, I hope! So if you know anyone that wants to buy a house in our area let us know it is perfect for starving students because you can rent out the basement and let it pay more than half of you mortgage! We do have a blog specifically for our house but I don't want it connected to this blog as it scares me to put our address out there where it can easily be connected to our kids but just shoot me an email or a comment and I can give you the info for that blog if you are interested!
Anyways here are a few pics that I do have of the last few weeks just to liven this post up!
This is Olivia not long after we moved downstairs thus the empty dresser. She decided to sleep on top of the dresser! She did have a bed available to her but apparently this was more fun! I was a little nervous that she would wake up and fall off, but she had been such a stinker to go to sleep that I just put a few pillows down under her and hoped she wouldn't get hurt. (she didn't) The kids have been making forts almost everyday luckily the living room area downstairs is big enough that it isn't a problem!

This is the Chubbuck days parade that we went to I guess the kids have been to a lot of parades this year because they knew exactly what to do when the flag came by, off went the hats and they put their hands on their hearts!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to see an update finally! :)
I'm happy that someone is wanting to buy your house already- That is GREAT! I hope it sells fast and you find a house closer to Chris's job! Best of luck!
Cute pictures of the kids! They are sure growing!

cjmom said...

Oh, is it just be or are these two really cute kids. I know they are time consuming and can be a bit difficult, but they are so great!

Kami said...

Having any luck selling the house? I wish we could buy it, but we have to find a job first. It is proving a bit of a problem! Good luck!