Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

Halloween (a bit late)

So I finally downloaded our Halloween pictures so I thought I would post them on here quickly I didn't get around to taking pics when we went trick or treating but I do have some from the trunk or treat!

This is the kids painting there pumpkins.  I like doing this rather than carving because then the kids can do it all!
 Chris carving his pumpkin!  He really does enjoy it despite the look he is giving me!
 This is the only picture I got of the finished product of all 3 pumpkins!
 Ryan and Olivia in their cool skeleton costumes,  I almost wish we had a baby this year cause I have a cute baby skeleton costume from Ryan's first Halloween!
And that is basically it the kids had lots of fun and came home with some good candy!

1 comment:

Shae said...

awww...cute costumes! maybe they'll still fit them next year, too! :)