Monday, November 8, 2010
Ultrasound Day!
So I had my ultrasound today and there is only one in there but really I am okay with that, it just means that I will be pregnant again at this time next year! According to the ultrasound I am due on June 5 which actually sounds more right to me, so even though officially they will keep my due date at June 1st I am going to stick with June 5th that way I won't get to edgy the closer it get to the first! Everything else looked good we saw and heard the heartbeat today which is really an emotional thing especially for an overly emotional person! Anyway everything else looks good and we will get all my blood tests and everything back within a week, but all is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Soooo congrats we think its a girl:)
Post a Comment