Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

10 Year High School Reunion

Christopher and I had our 10 year high school reunion in August.  Unfortunately it was Christopher's weekend to be in Texas for his masters program so he didn't come with me,  but I had fun without him!  We had an adult dinner and then the next day we had a family day at Bear Lake.   It was so much fun and I loved catching up with "old" friends whenever we get together it is just like old times!  And my mother-in-law was awesome enough to watch my kiddos so I didn't have to worry about them.  Again I suck at getting pictures so I am sniping some from friends!  Also just want to give a thanks to those who made it possible I am sure it was so much work and I am grateful that you were willing to do it!

Almost everyone that came it looks like some left before the picture was taken.

My girls can't even tell you how much I love these people!  We missed you Kaiann!

This group of people is why I miss High School,  people often give me a weird look when I say that I loved High School but it is because of these people that I did.  (and my cute husband who would have been in this picture if he were there)

 Keeping it real!

 After the dinner was over a bunch of us went out to the deck and just talked and laughed forever.  Love these guys!


At the Bear Lake!  Look at all of us brave girls with little ones and not afraid to wear swim suits!


3 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm glad you have such awesome memories of High School. I have awesome memories of staying up late gabbing with you and listening to you tell awesome stories about your amazing friends in High School. That's so cool that y'all are all still friends.

Jayson & Carrie said...

We are awesome! We had...check that...HAVE the best group of friends, EVER!!! I always feel sad when I hear someone say they hated high school and would never "want to go back". High school was a BLAST!! Loved it all....thanks to our friends. I'm so glad we still keep in touch and I still count my best friends then as my best friends now. LOVE YOU, NELL!!!!

Amanda said...

Where was your dinner held? It looked nice. Ours was at the Ranch Hand...not so nice.:)