Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Emily's Blessing

Emily was blessed on July 3, 2011.  Christopher gave  her a beautiful blessing.  He blessed her with a love for learning and for music.  We had so much family there to support us and it was wonderful.  I didn't get a lot of pictures but my mom and mother-in-law did I just didn't get any from them yet so I will snipe some from their blogs and facebook but might post more eventually!

This is a picture of all of our family who came to the blessing.  We used a camera timer and we all squished in!!  Camille and the babies were MIA but we will forgive them since they were a little bit young to be hauled all over the place!

This is the only picture I got of Emily in her whole blessing outfit.  I was planning on putting her in it another day and talking pictures but she has grown and probably doesn't fit into it now!
One more pic of her she fell asleep right after we got home and then we changed her before any other pictures got taken so this is it!


1 comment:

Jayson & Carrie said...

I love the picture of your family all squished in the picture! haha Emily is so darn cute! Love her long dress.