Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Emily!

So yesterday was Emily's first birthday, but I held off on the post because I wanted to get some cute cake eating pictures.  So without further ado here are some pics of my sweet Emiloo!
Emily's cake right after "she" blew out the candle!

Emmy waiting to get a piece of cake!

testing the waters

she decided she liked it and was double fisting it!

She had fun making her mess!

Emily and Olivia got matching sister dress up dresses

Opening presents
We had lots of fun Emily got a duck book with a stuffed duck, a baby doll, dress and a bunch of board books that she loves!  She didn't quite catch on to the opening part but this morning she found the extra wrapping paper and started pulling it apart looking for something inside so maybe she got it after all!

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Aw! Happy first birthday, little darling!

Smart Family said...

What a sweet girl! Congrats on another precious one too. I can't believe she is already 1 yr old.

Unknown said...

Happy first birthday! She is so cute!

christianne said...

Ditto what everyone else posted and I think YOU are cute too Janelle. :~>

Nichole said...

shes ONE!!! What the heck! wow time flies! SO cute.