Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

It's A Girl!!!

So we went and had our gender check ultrasound and they are pretty sure that it is a girl,  the view was a little bit obstructed by an umbilical cord but even to me she looks like a girl.  Ryan is more than a little disappointed but I am sure he will get over it.   I told him this means he won't have to share his bedroom,  but that didn't help he wants to share.  Well this weekend we have a house guest so he is sharing with Olivia for 3 days,  I have a feeling that he will be a little more excited about not have to share a room after this!  Here are some pics of our girl!
This is how we let Ryan know what we are having.  He was in school so couldn't come to the ultrasound, but his school and our back yard share a fence so we put these up so he could see them at recess.  He was not happy!
cute 3D picture,  Ryan decided she is playing the drums.

rubbing her eyes,  according to Ryan still playing drums!

there is the money shot.  She is a girl!

Cute profile picture I love that you can see her little nose!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

This is so exciting! I'm glad you were able to find out. Can't wait to hear the adorable name you come up with for her!

christianne said...

Congratulations! Let the naming begin.

Jenny Axford Cook said...

So excited for you!!!