Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Amy at 1 month

I don't usually do monthly pictures or anything but we randomly took a picture today and I realized she was one month today so  I will post a cute picture!
She wasn't a fan of the flash so no cute pics but at least she wasn't screaming in this one

love this face!

this was a few weeks ago but it was right after her first time at church

apparently church wore her right out!
The kids had their primary program when Emily was a week and a half old.  I don't usually take babies out that young but I wasn't going to miss the kids program, so we got her dressed and took her to church.  I only went to sacrament meeting with her and she slept the whole time and didn't even get out of her car seat,  but I had to take pictures of her in her cute dress!

3 comments:

Kaiann said...

She is a cutie!! You and Chris make cute kids. Love ya.

Unknown said...

So cute~ One month already? Wow.

Celeste said...

Okay, that month flew by!!! She's so cute. I'm glad you didn't have to miss the primary program and that you went home after sacrament meeting :) :)