Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christopher's 30th

So Christopher turned 30 last month but it was just a week and a half before the baby was born so I never got around to posting anything.  I also didn't do a big party or anything for him since I was incredibly sore and exhausted.   So we had a few people over for cake and ice cream and called it good!
Chris's cake!  And my huge tummy!
We ended up unexpectedly going out of town the weekend of Chris's birthday and came home on his birthday which was a Sunday.  I thought I had a 3 candle but I didn't so he got a 29 candle plus 1!

2 comments:

Jayson & Carrie said...

Dude....Chris....You're 30!!!! :) How is it possible we are hitting that stage of life already?? HOOOLLLYYYYY CCCRRRAAAAPPPPP! lol Happy Birthday, Chris, hope you had a great time!

Celeste said...

You're amazing, lady. And your tummy was not incredibly huge.

Happy Birthday, Chris! So many accomplishments in just 30 years! Congratulations :)