Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My crazy Livvy




So here are a few pictures of my dare devil Jamie's blog inspired me to take a picture of Livvy when she was jumping on the table (this was taken right before she got in trouble for being on the table) Then the other pictures are pics of Livvy's first full pony tails I'll try to show some that actually show it she is so cute.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! She is adorable... how old is she again??

Janelle said...

Livvy is 16 1/2 months old!

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

What a cutie!!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

She is a sweetheart. I love those little fountain pigtails.

Veronica said...

Love the pigtails, she is a cutie

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures, Im glad you posted them :)

Celeste said...

Adorable - I love it!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous that she has so much hair! I still can barely get Elena's hair into pigtails and she's almost 3! Livvy's so cute so she must be my niece. =)

Laura said...

That picture of her on the table is the CUTEST!!

The Wuthrich Family said...

So I tagged you but you already done it!!! She has more hair than Hallee and Hallee is 3 1/2