Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kyler's Gettin Hitched

UPDATE: they have already moved the wedding date up to July 25 as 8-8-08 was a little too popular a date for them!


For all of you who know Kyler Jacobs he just got engaged to Kendra Farnsworth! YEAH! Look at the size of that rock! I'll have to post a pic of that later it is gorgeous! As of now they are planning on getting married on August 8, 2008!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for Kyler! He is a great guy! :) Lucky for her! :)

Shae said...

How exciting for Kyler! I haven't seen him since high school!

Laura said...

Hooray!! Tell him I said Congratulations!

Rebecca said...

so exciting!!! tell him we wish him the best.

Veronica said...

Congratulation Kyler. They look like they are a very happy couple.

Harris said...

YAY! tell Kyler congrats from both Devin and I!! That is great news! How long have they been dating?

cjmom said...

We are so happy for them, can't wait till the wedding! Thanks for sharing his good news!

Kami said...

Oh, they look soo cute together!! I already told Kyler congrats on facebook, but I remember being engaged, I didn't do anything but spend time with Tyler, so tell for me again!

Jayson & Carrie said...

Yeah...Hooray...you go Kyler! That will be fun to see them together!

Passey Family said...

Congratulations Kyler! We are excited for both of you!
DeLoy and Donna

Erin said...

Wahooo for Kyler!!!