Friday, May 9, 2008
Back to playing a single mom
Chris is in Washington DC for a few weeks installing security systems before he starts summer school, so I get to play single mom again. I did this once before for a whole summer when I was pregnant with Olivia but wow I forgot that it is so hard. I know I don't see Chris a whole lot when he is here between work and school but there is at least some adult conversation. I am grateful though that Kyler lives downstairs it makes me feel just a little safer at night to know that all I would have to do is scream and someone besides my kids would know something is wrong. I just have to tip my hat to all of those single moms it is a big job and I at least get to talk to Chris once a day it is definitely and reminder to me that if I ever get upset with Chris life with out him is definitely worse than almost anything he could do. I also do have to do a little bragging on my man he got a 4.0 again this semester that is twice in a row he is so smart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
im sorry that your a single mom right now i will be joining you next month! we will have to hang out! I do have the twilight series so give me a call if you want to borrow them.
Janelle, you are soo good to do that, I don't see my husband much at all either, but I definately feel blessed to know that at least at night he is home. It would be super hard to not have him around at all. Good luck. And good job Chris on pulling a 4.0
If you can come home for a day or two, we would be happy to help, well, when we are done with school at night, but at least we are adults. Love you
Go Chris, go Chris, go go go Chris! Good luck w/ the single mom-age.... may the force be with you.
That stinks, Tim is gone during the field season all the time for his job. At least he's home on weekends. I know it can be hard. Good luck!
i'm am sorry for you...we have been there with the whole alarm thing but we always followed brady wherever he went. dental school has put us through alot of single mom time too but just think about when he comes back and how great it will be. great job on the 4.0
Post a Comment