Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baseball

We went to the park last weekend with our friends the Davis's while Chris was at work. They brought some bats and balls and so Ryan and Olivia got their first experiences playing some baseball. Ryan thought it was about the coolest thing ever and he even hit the ball a few times he was so cute. Livvy also played a little, her problem was, even though it was a nerf bat, it was just to heavy to be able to swing, but she still looked cute trying!

2 comments:

Chelsee Joy said...

Janelle I just found your page..Yay! I love being able to check up on everyone. YOur family is adorable. Keep in touch
chelseejb.blogspot.com

Chelsee Joy said...

email me your email and I can send you an invite..sorry forgot it in my first comment.
chelsee_jb@yahoo.com