1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on you blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.


15 comments:
Right after we graduated from high school, our ward boundaries were all switched up. My dad made me start going to relief society, and you were so nice to come and sit by me so I wouldn't be the only 18 year old there.
I just remember the good ole' cheerleading days in 7th grade. Nothing too particular, but just memories from that (also a bunch of memories from our ward activities and what not)
Let's see where to begin??? There is all those wonderful Middle School Band memories where I just kept watching you push your luck with Mr. C!! And all those fun times in science and our "blimp", our city we were going to build just we could all live together forever!, how chocolate makes everything better, you being "ragged"...ah haha! I still love that!, all of our fun sleepovers, trying to remember all the names of the boys who liked 'ya in college, dang...I don't know...there are a million... I love 'ya!!!
I do not think that you will remember this one but... Well, to this day I am embarrassed by this. I was just trying to be cool so you guys would like me. This is the first time I remember ever visiting your home and I think this is the first time that we actually really spent a lot of time playing and talking.
I don't remember the year but I was pretty young and I think your dad was doing some kind of remodeling in the basement, I remember a lot of dust and sheet rock in the basement... I think. You had your cousins over from your Dad's side and you told me that their last name was Winward.
I thought it would be cool and funny to make fun and tell you how lame the last name, Winward, was and how much cooler Genther was. Then you and Sara both had a blank look and then Sara said, "well... Winward is our last name too!"
It was so embarrassing and I felt so bad for making fun of your last name. So here is my apology, Winward is really a cool last name. :)
I think about watching The Three Musketeers in your basement. Maybe it's because it was one of the only times I went to your house, and it was fun!
I remember at Grandma and Grandpa Winward's house one time, you, me, Nicole, and Donnalee were sleeping in the basement on the floor with blankets making up our bed. I think we were probably 4 or 5. We were playing on the stairs, sliding down and whatnot...and then Donnalee wanted to go upstairs and sleep with Maleah, so everyone started to go up, but when I got up there...apparently, your mom had had enough of us messing around on the stairs, that she sent me back downstairs to sleep. Well, you guys all made it upstairs okay, and I was sent back downstairs...and I had to sleep all by myself! I guess that's just kind of a memory involving you in general...but yes, there are lots of memories, way too many to think of! Oh the good times, right?
I remember a lot when Lori, you and Julie and myself were good old buddies in Middle School... You were always a good friend to me and still consider you as a good friend. You are always nice to everyone around you! You are great!
hey i don't remember Chris's memory at all...are you sure it happened, just kidding I can totally see myself doing that. I got a little embarrassed reading it so tell him sorry, I was a little silly sometimes back then. So memories of you... I don't remember a ton but I do remember thinking when we were freshman that I was so jealous of you because you had the coolest brothers and their friends were awesome too. They all ended up being really good friends to me and I still think you are lucky.
Okay...so I am going to age myself here. I remember when your family first moved to BL and I was over playing with your brothers. You were just a baby and I remember thinking how cute you were in your bonnet so you woudn't get sunburned.
What a relief that you weren't the baby! I kept thinking that something about that memory didn't "add up" quite right.
See I just aged myself even more...I'm getting might forgetful!
Oh my goodness I think this post is spreading like wildfire. It's sooo much fun for me to think about good ole junior high and high school. Let's see I remember cheer squad!!! You chopping your hair off in like 7th grade!! Talking about crushes and passing notes in class!! You dating Chris!! And of course getting married and being pregnant!! I'm so thankful to have you as a friend!! It will be good to catch up with everyone this weekend!!
I remember how motherly you were on show case tour. You would always watch after me and make sure I didn't get lost or stolen:) You did my hair in curlers one time, and I thought I looked sooo cool;) Also, I remember you told me that you only kissed Chris twice, ha ha on the whole trip. That is one of the memories of you and me. I hope everything is going really great for you and your family.
LAKETTES...need I say more!
This is a pretty random memory, but I remember in Honors English you sneezing. You had the cutest sneeze, we always knew when it was your sneeze. I also agree with Rebecca's comment.
This blog made me realize how much I DON'T remember. I know I have memories with you..all I can truly come up with tho is this wide-eye awe filled look you seemed to have on your face when you were little..you had no idea at the time that there was no reason to be awe filled when looking at your older cousin..haha
The one other memory made me cry the second it came to me t tho..
You, Celeste and Lindsey were walking down the trail at the Nisqually family reunion (1993 or so) and it was such a big thing that you guys were there- and Gran and Carla's family..I hadn't seen Carla's family since I was pretty young myself..it was all so exciting and then I watched with a jealous pang as you 3 had this happy, tight friendship and wished I knew you well enough to want to walk elbow to elbow, whispering secrets and so happy with eachothers company. The crying is just for Lindsey and hoping she and David and Little David are okay..thinking about your mom and knowing how difficult these last few years must have been. Thats all..the memory is happy but its funny how the happy is so mixed with all the other things that have changed for good and bad since then.
Thanks a lot for making me cry. How rude. Haha
Post a Comment