It is Olivia's 2
nd birthday today! I can't
believe she is getting so old! Ryan has been so excited about it the first thing he said this morning was it's Olivia's birthday today he wants to celebrate now. Unfortunately for him Chris doesn't get home until after 7 so we will wait until tonight to celebrate! Although I did let Olivia open 1 present this morning so she could wear her cute birthday outfit to playgroup today! We took cupcakes for all her friends and she got to wear a happy birthday crown all during group!

Sept. 11, 2006

Olivia's First Birthday!

Olivia today! I'll have better pictures later, after cake and ice cream! She just wanted to play with the camera earlier so that I used the
opportunity to take a picture!
Happy Birthday sweet girl I love you!
7 comments:
She is so cute. It is so fun to celebrate their birthdays with them, they just get so excited. Well have fun tonight. Love ya,
Two years old already! They grow up so fast. When's #3, gotta catch up to Shae!!!
hahaha, Nicole!!
Janelle...I can't believe your baby is 2 already! It's amazing how fast time flies! Although, you do have to admit, those precious and special moments in the hospital are definitely priceless, and they are for sure little blessings in our lives. It's fun to reminisce how far our little ones have come already! I can't believe that Sadie will be two weeks old tomorrow...I feel like I should still be holding her for that first time in the hospital bed!
I love the birth pic too!! What a great idea! Happy Birthday sweet little baby girl!!
Well first off...that was a little crazy to see a picture of you with Olivia right after she was born... I was so confused thinking you just had a baby...and I was like..Janelle was pregnant? Whoa..confusing couple of seconds there! yes, I'm retarded I know! Anyways...Happy Birthday Olivia!!! Can't wait to see your party pictures later! Have a fun day!
I absolutely love the last picture of you and Olivia!! You Look GREAT! Sorry again that we were soooo late to her party...we had a lot of fun though!
HAPPY B-day Olivia! She is a cutie! I am glad that I got to meet that little ball of fire at the fair! She is a real doll.
Post a Comment