Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Livvy's Birthday Pics

Here are some pics from Olivia's "party" (we don't do real parties until they are older so it is mostly just having a few people over so we don't have too much left over cake)
This one is just showing off Olivia's new shirt I fell in love with it so she had to have it!

Olivia opening her presents

Ryan, Olivia, Trevor, and Olivia Kay inspecting the cake! (yes I know I spelled birthday wrong but no one even said anything about it and I didn't notice until I downloaded the pictures!)

Olivia in her new dress up shoes it was crazy how she just put them on and walked in the with no problem I guess walking in heels just something a girl is born with!

We had a fun day thanks to everyone who called or came to share it with us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute party!! I think your cake looks grand..even if it was a "Birt-day" cake. Who doesn't like Birtday cake? :) That shirt really IS adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed it. Our girls weren't feeling well and were cranky. I did tell Jason about it so it wasn't like we forgot. Happy Birthday Livvy!

Anonymous said...

so cute pics!

cjmom said...

How fun it looks, how I wish I had been there. lyvomom

Veronica said...

I too love that shirt. Those are cute pictures of party, they do grow so fast.

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

How fun! The simple b-day parties are the best and alot less stressful for mom. I love her little crown. She is so cute!

Moey and Spence said...

Happy birthday little one. Just thought I would leave a comment so you would know we were keeping tabs on you. Birthdays are so fun when they are little and everything they get is just as much fun as the next.

jess said...

Hey Janelle, this is Jessica Searle. I found your blog and it is so cute! Your kids are getting so big and they're adorable. Check out our blog if you want to:) See you later!