Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Las Vegas!
Christopher and I are heading to Las Vegas tomorrow morning for a few days of R&R without the kids! Actually he has a Rad Tech Conference down there this weekend so the school is giving him some money to go so we thought we would take advantage of it and have a mini vacation. We are hoping to score some cheap Cirque Du Soleil tickets and I have looked up pretty much every free show and attraction that we can go to so we are totally excited! I also looked up a bunch of food places so we have a list of all the cheap buffets now we just have to decide which ones are likely to have the best food! It is supposed to rain most of the time that we are there but at least it will be in the 60's and 70's instead of freezing rain! I will update with pictures (that is if I remember my camera!) when I get back so you will all be jealous and motivated to take some time off for yourselves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Good for you guy! I wish I was going. I hope you have a GREAT time!!!!
Have fun. Minin vacations are the best. I actually love Las Vegas. It is fun to go see all the free shows and just walk around the strip. Enjoy yourself especially some time together without the little ones:)
Hey, we are going to Las Vegas too! In about 2 weeks. We can't wait for the warmer weather. Have fun without the kiddos.
Sounds great... we'll meet you there. Okay, maybe next time.
Have fun! And don't forget the camera!!
have fun! i'm excited for you guys!
Hope you guys are having a great time!
I'm soooo super-jealous! Have fun my dear.
Have fun!! Be safe, and enjoy the...interesting things that can only be seen in Vegas! Oh, and REMEMBER YOUR CAMERA!!
Post a Comment