Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Vegas Pics

So we made it home and had tons of fun and I even took a few pics not a lot cause I was too busy having fun but here are some of them!

Volcano at the Mirage!


Fountains at the Belagio!

More fountains at the Belagio!

I know you can't really see but there are 3 guys on motorcycles inside this cage it was so wicked awesome!
Chris and I on Fremont street my camera wasn't working while the show was going on but I got it working right after so this is right after the show! Anyways I might write more later but as for now ya'll just get pics!

5 comments:

Aleisha said...

looks like fun. Wish I could have gone!

Kaiann said...

That looks like to so much fun, I am jealous. I used to go to Vegas a lot when I was a kid to visit my aunt and I really miss it. Not to mention it would be nice just to have a vacation!!! I'm glad you had fun and I'm excited to here more about it.

Veronica said...

Looks like a good time.

Lori said...

So glad you guys got away. Looks like you had lots of fun!

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

What a blast!!! I haven't been to Vegas since I was a little girl. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Would you recommend going? We're going to take a vacation to St. George this spring and we've been debating on taking a day or to in Vegas.
I'm so glad you guys were able to make some time for yourselves...lol