Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Picture Tag

Okay so I have been tagged for this more than once but there were 2 different tags so I will do both in one post. One was post the picture in your 6th folder 6th picture and one was for the 4th folder 4th pictures so you get 2 cute pics!

This is Ryan not too long after the Olympics, he would do some random "trick" and then do the ta da pose! We were at the church while Chris was playing basketball thus the location!


This is from the 4th of July '08 just watching the parade with his cousins, Olivia is around there somewhere but didn't make this picture! I love Ryan's face in the picture he is laughing at something Elena was doing, they are such good friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ryan is adorable!! :)

Andrea :) said...

What a fun tag! I'm so glad to find your blog. Allie sure likes going to play group with your kids. Hope you guys are doing well! :)