Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

37 Weeks Officially Full Term!

So I had a Doctor's appt today and all looks good.  I am actually measuring at 37 weeks this week which is odd because last week I was measuring at 38,  but this is the first time he has me measuring at on time.  He also checked me and I am still pretty much closed,  which is good considering Sara's wedding is in 2 days!   So it looks like it will still be a while until we meet this little girl and hopefully figure out a name for her!   I did jump on the trampoline with the kids today we will see if that will encourage her at all.   She also seems to know that I am talking about her because she is more active right now that she has been all day!  Maybe she can just hear the typing and it is driving her nuts!!!

No comments: