Okay I am going to try and be better at posting! I might do a few back tracked posts in no particular order but I will try to get more into this again if for no other reason I like to have an extra place where my pictures are stored. I will start with Easter pictures since those are the last ones that I downloaded on my computer. We stayed at home for Easter this year because Chris and I both have callings at church that we needed to be there for we did a few community egg hunts but I have no pics of those so these are just pics from our own small hunt on Easter morning before church.
The kids checking out their Easter baskets (we don't do toys and presents and stuff just candy)
on the hunt
Olivia found one
showing off their haul
showing off their sparkling personalities
Right after church I couldn't get a good pic of them both smiling in their Sunday best so this is what we ended up with. Sara's wedding colors are purple and yellow so I though that I would get 1 dress for both Easter and the wedding thus Livvy's awesome purple dress!


2 comments:
Easter looked like a fun time at your house. Loved their clothes.
The dress is perfect for the wedding. Yea! PS glad you are blogging again.
Post a Comment