Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Belly Shot

So this is the only real belly shot we have taken this pregnancy Chris was making a presentation for school and he wanted to put in some pics of his family so this was how he chose to show our little girl!  Anyways this is me 35 weeks and 6 days pregnant!
She actually has already dropped a little bit which is nice because I can breathe a little better now but the downside is that she is resting more now on my already super sore hips!  I have a Dr appt tomorrow so he will probably check my progress then last week I was about as close to a nothing as you can be without actually being at a nothing!  Hopefully there isn't too much progress this week since Chris will be in Texas all weekend for school and next week is Sara's wedding.  After that she is good to come!

No comments: