Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm back!

So my computer died a little while back so I have been blogless, but we got our new computer yesterday which is so nice because our old one was really old and really slow and this new one is so much faster and nicer I am loving it although I am not so sure about this Vista thing but we shall see. Anyway just quick updates, Chris got back from DC but has now started clinicals so he is gone from about 6:30am-5:30pm everyday but at least he does come home so that is great actually this week those hours have been an hour earlier no fun for him but I only wake up long enough to say goodbye. We also have Chris's 2 little brothers staying with us for a few weeks while his parents take a much needed vacation to Ireland. SO that is interesting I can just tell you that I am not ready to be the mother to teenagers but they are fun and do a good job of giving me little breaks as they distract my kids. We also got all of our old tenants moved out and in less than 2 days after Kyler was done being moved out our 2 new tenants moved in. That is really helpful since our mortgage is a bit much to cover with out tenants so that is a real blessing and they seem like very nice guys, did I mention it was 2 guys and their 3 snakes, luckily I am not too afraid of snakes hopefully they don't get out anywhere and end up in my bed though cause I think that would be the end of the snakes. Anyways I think that is about all we have been up to just having fun trying to find summer since it has rained pretty much everyday for the past 2 weeks and has been freezing, literally. Oh I did get a bunch of posts asking how Olivia did being changed to her big girl bed. She actually did great she does typically get out right after we put her in but we put a knob protector on her door so she can't get out and she and Ryan play for about a half an hour and then they both get back in their own beds and fall asleep. Since she was crawling out of her playpen already this is a much better solution since she can crawl back into her bed. And did I mention she loves it she will crawl in in the middle of the day and just pull the blanket over her just cause she can. Anyways that is all for now sorry about the novel and no pictures I don't have any of my pics on this new computer so I will have to get that figured out too!

8 comments:

Laura said...

So glad you are posting again. I missed you.

I wasn't too sure about Vista either when we got our new computer. So far, I've only been able to detect small differences from XP, but nothing major. Isn't it awesome having a fast, new computer? Our old one was 13 years old and took forever to load anything.

We are going to switch Ellie to a big girl bed soon. I'm glad to hear that it went so well with Olivia. I hope my luck is similar.

Sorry about Chris' crazy hours. We know a lot about that at our house, too. Hopefully it won't last forever.

Kellie said...

So glad to read up on you Janelle. Your life sounds way too much like mine. Isn't motherhood great?? Hang in there on those long days!

Shae said...

janelle-
do you have kellie's email so that I can email her to read her blog? otherwise, maybe kellie will get back on here...email me, kellie! :)

Anonymous said...

I am also gald that you are posting again. I have missed you too!!

Good Luck with watch the teenagers... :)

Erin said...

Ok, about time my dear. A couple things:
1. I love the new template, I'm totally bummed cause I didn't see it & everyone is finding cute "them type" ones but me. grrr
2. You'll get used to Vista & then love it.
3. um.... can't remember now.

Veronica said...

I bet it is so nice to have your husband home. Have fun with the new computer

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you're back. I have missed the updates about your little family. I'm glad the transition to the bed went well. I am afraid that we are getting close to that milestone.

Caywood Clan said...

So glad to see you alive and blogging! Sorry the computer thing was a bummer but at least you got a new one!!That's great that you finally got some tenants in that's exciting...how are you doing with the twilight books?? Sorry chris is going to be gone so much it sounds like you and I need to hang out a bit since ryan will be gone for 5 WEEKS!!!!!call me