
Okay so I have been tagged for this twice in just the last day so I guess I better do it! Each person answers questions about their husband. At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands name? Christopher Ira Wertz
How long have you guys been married? 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? that depends on what you count from beginning to end about 4 1/2 years but he was on his mission for 2 of those and I did date "a little" when he was gone!
How old is he? just turned 26
Who is taller? him by lots I love it he is the perfect height for a person my height I even read a book that said the same thing!
Who can sing best? Definitely Chris, I have a very hard time carrying a tune and he practically has perfect pitch and an amazing voice to go with it!
Who is smarter? Well if you look at our ACT tests him but I did way better in school than he did! He is definitely smarter if he wants to understand something he just gets it, it is so aggravating!
Who does laundry? All me we have had our washer and dryer for just over a year now and he had used them maybe 3 times combined!
Who pays the bills? Me but it would drive me nuts to let him I have to know exactly how much is coming in and going out!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed from the end of it I do!
Who mows the lawn? both, he mows it if he has any time but last summer he was gone all the time with school and work so I did it too!
Who cooks dinner? I would say I do about 75% of the time but he is really good to cook whenever I don't feel good or just am not feeling inspired by the food we have, he is a really good cook!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him, I know you are all shocked but I really have a hard time admitting I am wrong (that is what happens when you never are) but I am getting better!
Who kissed who first? Definitely Chris he seriously attacked me I don't think he was positive of what my reaction would be so he just figured I better get a good one in now just in case I don't get the chance again for a while! He shouldn't have worried though I kinda liked him just a little at time!
Who wears the pants? I do unless it is important and then he tries to let me think that I do but it is all him! We really do try to negotiate we have to with 2 people as stubborn as we are!
I think most the people I know have been tagged at one point or another so I tag everyone that has already been tagged and not done it yet!!!
What is your husbands name? Christopher Ira Wertz
How long have you guys been married? 4 1/2 years
How long did you date? that depends on what you count from beginning to end about 4 1/2 years but he was on his mission for 2 of those and I did date "a little" when he was gone!
How old is he? just turned 26
Who is taller? him by lots I love it he is the perfect height for a person my height I even read a book that said the same thing!
Who can sing best? Definitely Chris, I have a very hard time carrying a tune and he practically has perfect pitch and an amazing voice to go with it!
Who is smarter? Well if you look at our ACT tests him but I did way better in school than he did! He is definitely smarter if he wants to understand something he just gets it, it is so aggravating!
Who does laundry? All me we have had our washer and dryer for just over a year now and he had used them maybe 3 times combined!
Who pays the bills? Me but it would drive me nuts to let him I have to know exactly how much is coming in and going out!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed from the end of it I do!
Who mows the lawn? both, he mows it if he has any time but last summer he was gone all the time with school and work so I did it too!
Who cooks dinner? I would say I do about 75% of the time but he is really good to cook whenever I don't feel good or just am not feeling inspired by the food we have, he is a really good cook!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him, I know you are all shocked but I really have a hard time admitting I am wrong (that is what happens when you never are) but I am getting better!
Who kissed who first? Definitely Chris he seriously attacked me I don't think he was positive of what my reaction would be so he just figured I better get a good one in now just in case I don't get the chance again for a while! He shouldn't have worried though I kinda liked him just a little at time!
Who wears the pants? I do unless it is important and then he tries to let me think that I do but it is all him! We really do try to negotiate we have to with 2 people as stubborn as we are!
I think most the people I know have been tagged at one point or another so I tag everyone that has already been tagged and not done it yet!!!


6 comments:
how fun to get to hear more about Christopher Ira! He sounds like a lovely person- amazing that you guys are so young and have already been married for FOUR AND A HALF years~! By the time I was 26 I was married a year and pregnant with my first baby!
Amazing how differently everyone chooses their path in life and yet it all works out so beautifully :)
I always like to read these, they are so fun. I laughed about the first kiss thing. It's hard for me to imagine both Tyler and I being stubborn. I'm one of the least stubborn people ever. I'm just too laid back I guess. It's kinda nice, but then sometimes it drives Tyler crazy because I can't make a decision. I just really don't care what we do. I'm good with just about anything. Most of my family is that way, so decisions about family stuff drives Tyler crazy!
dated "a little"...ahh hahaha! That made me laugh most of all! Don't forget there were people around while you were dating "a little"........hehehe, I'm still laughing
Nell, are you crazy!?! I should totally be yelling at you right now for having a christmas background for your blog! It's not even thanksgiving yet! Ok....so I totally listened to Josh Groban's Christmas cd the other day. So I guess that makes me just as guilty as you!haha
How cute! i am going to pretend that you tagged me.
hey how do i add you as a follower????????????
Post a Comment